More proof why I am the matrix

Anything that doesn't fit into the subject of other forums goes here. Guns, drugs, religion, politics whatever. No flames!

Moderator: Chris Slack

LIVE FO RETSINIM

More proof why I am the matrix

Post by LIVE FO RETSINIM »

So the other Saturday I went to a house party. There happened to be a really hot chick there so I put on the usual charm. Some preppy boy was there and got all uppity about it. The point is he started calling me “Kenny G.” to try and dog on me. Later on other metal heads at the party started calling me “Dave Mustaine”, which I have actually heard about a billion times since I was 15 years old. Anyway, this whole incident stuck with me for the week and I was thinking about how people would reference thing from there life to make relationships with things happening in the present, and I was thinking what a homo because there is no way he has ever heard Megadeth, so his closest artist in his catalog would be Kenny G. I imagine he has at least ONE album in his collection.

Then on Monday’s Wrap Up Show (Howard Stern), comedian Craig Gass was talking about some shit and mentioned he took a picture with Kenny G. at some function, at which point I was alerted and was like “wow” then he said “me and Kenny G. and the singer of Megadeth was in the background in a prayer circle”

I about shit my pants. In what dimension would Kenny G. and Dave Mustaine be mentioned in the same sentence, in the same week, by completely different references and completely different circumstances? I mean seriously, that is no coincidence. You are all just blips and dots in my program.

You don't even exist in real reality. How does that feel?
Evil Red

Re: More proof why I am the matrix

Post by Evil Red »

*shudders*

As much as I think that's wrong on so many levels and I'd like you to keep that little reality of yours, had you read Mustaine's book, you'd know that Kenny G's kids are Megadeth fans and so over the years, they got to know each other.

Thanks for reminding me of that little detail. I had happily forgotten it already. :rolleyes:
LIVE FO RETSINIM

Re: More proof why I am the matrix

Post by LIVE FO RETSINIM »

Evil Red wrote:*shudders*

As much as I think that's wrong on so many levels and I'd like you to keep that little reality of yours, had you read Mustaine's book, you'd know that Kenny G's kids are Megadeth fans and so over the years, they got to know each other.

Thanks for reminding me of that little detail. I had happily forgotten it already. :rolleyes:

hmmmmm further proof... I mean, what are odds now THREE times they are mentioned in the same sentence, with me?? This is getting fuckin weird.