A stupid problem

This forum is for discussion of console and PC games.

Moderator: Chris Slack

chemical boy

A stupid problem

Post by chemical boy »

My roomates used to go do odd jobs for there friends on the weekends...leaving me the freedom to play x box from about 9 am to 5 am which in my opinion is ample of course there's always room for more, as I am sure you will agree.
Anyway, the delema is that they no longer leave on the weekends, and neither of them seem to want to abbandon regular televison or worse they watch family movies you know like Red Fury and the like.
This has severly cut into my game time
I mean it takes a few hours or even days to create charecter perfection
so my proposed solution is to retreat to my parents house in Keaau it's a ways out there and their are never home so the tv will be mine for at least half the day at most
Unfortunetly, my x box acts as the house dvd player, and so my roomates would have no means of watching dvds for three days
my question is...should I feed my addiction what it craves and play to my hearts content or should I be the nice guy and allow them the pleasure of watching dvds?
I know it's a lame question but hey I am just curious
C.B.
chemical boy

sorry

Post by chemical boy »

I meant their friends not there friends
my error
Project Undead Vish

Post by Project Undead Vish »

be greedy. they can buy a fucking dvd player for 60 bucks at rite aid.
Hate the religion and pity the believer.
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/VishDonkeyPunch/thlohanboobies.gif[/img]
chemical boy

Post by chemical boy »

you are a godess....I love the way you think!
ps did you know you can up grade your charecter on fable without compleating missions? Get a good weapon you will find money all over so save sell and buy then head to the hobbe cave and fight it is possible to reach famous before the game officially starts...then you can kick ass all day lol!
I know you will love lost chapters...it has a few new suprises
get good with berserk and you'll do fine.
good luck
C.B.
Broken_Glass_Lotion

Post by Broken_Glass_Lotion »

Project Undead Vish wrote:be greedy. they can buy a fucking dvd player for 60 bucks at rite aid.

I got one for $30 at Target. The brand name is TRUTECH.

Game on.