selling body parts

Anything that doesn't fit into the subject of other forums goes here. Guns, drugs, religion, politics whatever. No flames!

Moderator: Chris Slack

derek666

selling body parts

Post by derek666 »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32103250/ns ... ?GT1=43001

looks profitable, till ya get caught
Evil Red

Post by Evil Red »

I've got a set of ovaries I can't GIVE away! :mad:
I made the Devil do it.
DeathFrogg

Post by DeathFrogg »

Seems like, a couple times a year you hear about some poor dumb slob that got drunk in a bar and woke up on a park bench or something with massive stitches on his belly, and he doesn't remember how they got there.

Dunno how true that could be but the fact that there are people out there besides Stephen King who actually are thinking about things like stealing peoples kidneys or something gives me the creeps.

Gotta love free market capitalism.
-

When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross. -Sinclair Lewis

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson
derek666

Post by derek666 »

Those horrible capitalist Democrats, I mean all but 1 office holder were Democrats. We get a "family values" fuckface disapearing and cheating on his wife with his "soulmate", and we have the "fix it with trillions of dollars" both doing devious things, and still the top news is the cheating bastard!?!?! Goes to show ya what the fuck the media in this country is all about, its only newsworthy if its a republishit or Michael Jackson, everything else is back page.