Page 1 of 1

Pondscum

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:58 pm
by Jason Adrian
Dude. You've been poser of the year for like 6 years in a row. Give the rest of us a fighting chance will ya?
Fuck.

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:04 pm
by skipp666
HAHA! Post of the season! :cheers:

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:36 am
by PnDsCm
Damn... I guess I could pass the torch.

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:43 am
by PnDsCm
Done and done. New avatar and everything so GET OFF MY BACK ADRIAN!

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:27 pm
by Jason Adrian
By the way, are you a a fan of High n Dry era Def Leppard?
hahahahha::whimper:::haahhha
Nice LP....need a set of EMG's for it?

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:12 am
by Jonathan
Anyone here know how I can be endorsed by hair gel products?

Any help is much appreciated.

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:55 pm
by PnDsCm
Jonathan wrote:Anyone here know how I can be endorsed by hair gel products?

Any help is much appreciated.
There was a day when I would have been asking the same thing...

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:57 pm
by PnDsCm
Jason Adrian wrote:By the way, are you a a fan of High n Dry era Def Leppard?
hahahahha::whimper:::haahhha
Nice LP....need a set of EMG's for it?
No EMGs fucker... I've changed my tune... Errr... Tone? Checkit:

http://www.wolfetone.com/

Not sure if I'm playing this year but I might be game actually!

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:19 pm
by Jason Adrian
Jonathan wrote:Anyone here know how I can be endorsed by hair gel products?

Any help is much appreciated.
That was pretty weak... and to think, i expected more from you.
"gel"?

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:23 pm
by Jason Adrian
PnDsCm wrote:No EMGs fucker... I've changed my tune... Errr... Tone? Checkit:

http://www.wolfetone.com/

Not sure if I'm playing this year but I might be game actually!
It would be fun if you did....no pressure, but you KNOW it would!
again...no pressure

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:40 am
by Jonathan
Jason Adrian wrote:That was pretty weak... and to think, i expected more from you.
"gel"?
Oh, I know. I've lost my fire.

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 am
by PnDsCm
Count me in J!