Universal Measure

Forum for Seattle Bands, Musicians and Fans. This forum is genre agnostic so all music types are welcome.

Moderators: Chris Slack, Adremelech, Seattle Metal Online, AchimbaProphet, Desert Mermaid

GIZMO

Universal Measure

Post by GIZMO »

Hi guys,
We have a new song from our forthcoming album up on myspace. You should check it out ;) We are mastering the CD right now and getting our layout ready for duplication. Then I really hope you will all come to the release show. You'll know when it is as soon as it's set. Angie Decay will be showcasing her artwork as well. I am sooooo excited about this! It is a dream come true for me! I really want our release show to be monumental for us! Also a review of the album is in the Exotic Underground. It is the very last issue ;( John is moving to Portland. Well, I just wanted to keep you informed. And hey Bloody, get a hold of me!!! :devil::D
I could give you lessons how to ruin your friendships
Bloodiah

Post by Bloodiah »

What you want?! Heh. I got your messages, just really shitty about responding.:smoke:
The only "investment" with a guaranteed high rate of return is EDUCATION. Go rent a cheap shack and get your asses back to college or trade school. Don't come out until you're not stupid anymore~ Pat the Wise!