Surgery pics

Anything that doesn't fit into the subject of other forums goes here. Guns, drugs, religion, politics whatever. No flames!

Moderator: Chris Slack

IRONDICK

Surgery pics

Post by IRONDICK »

So there aren't as cool as the cool ones you see on TV but hey I own these and thought I would share.

This is what a Arthritic shoulder looks like. The lack of cartilage and the bone spurs are what was causing the pain.

The last 2 x-rays areshown with the mushroom cap that they put on to create a a super duper smooth surface for it to roll on so the pain will go away.

the three above are what my arm looks like right now. Apparently the drain that they put in it clotted and no more blood was going in the container so it was finding a place to go, and in this case it decided to pool around my bicep to make a really cool dark spot.
[img]http://skafunkrastapunk.com/forum/images/avatars/18608562443ffba44ac18.gif[/img]
DeathFrogg

Post by DeathFrogg »

I've watched this surgery being done on the UW medical channel. Its pretty cool. As a machinist, I can really appreciate how the Art of Repair has been refined to the point of being able to just rebuild a shoulder or hip or knee with parts that I can (and have) made with the proper blueprints. They use a titanium-silver alloy for the metal parts.

No more football for you though.
-

When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross. -Sinclair Lewis

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson
-deathboy-

Post by -deathboy- »

neat!
[align=center][font="Comic Sans MS"]
[color=red]G[/color]ore [color=red]O[/color]bsessed [color=red]L[/color]ittle [color=red]F[/color]reak
[/font]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/-deathboy-/bloodbar4gr.gif[/img][/align]
Evil Red

Post by Evil Red »

Yeay for innards! Hope you feel better soon, Greg! :)
I made the Devil do it.